We are able to supply indonesian steam coal;
Supply Ability: 50.000- 150.000 MT/Month
1. Buyer sends Letter of Intent LOI;
2. Seller issued FCO in favor of the buyer;
3. Buyer returns FCO with acceptance page filled, signed, endorsed and ICPO with soft probe permission;
4. Seller/Buyer would release draft contract; But better from Buyer including Laycan Schedule
5. Contract negotiation begin over emails between End Buyer/Buyer and Seller;
6. Final draft contract sign electronically by both end buyer/buyer and seller;
7. Final contract signing would be schedule in Indonesia-Jakarta where all mine
8. Mine site visit would be arrange within 1-2 days after the final contract is signed and sealed if requested by the end buyer;
9. Within seven (7) banking days the buyers bank sends the non-operative/operative, irrevocable, non-transferable Documentary Letter of Credit;
10. Within seven (7) banking days seller would provide 2% performance bond which would automatically activate the DL/C.(IF Buyer need PB from Seller)
11. Delivery and shipment commence as per schedule mutually agreed in the contract.
Coal South Africa origin;
We offer RB1 coal FOB and CIF
The Quantity we can supply 50,000MT X12 Months=6,00,000MT Per month+-10%.
Please find below spec for South African coal RB1:
|Net Calorific Value (arb) NAR||6217 kcal/kg||Min 6012 kcal/kg|
|Total Moisture (arb)||6%||Max 7%|
|Ash Content (arb)||14% approx.||Max 16%|
|Volatile Matter (arb)||23-25%||Min 21%|
|Sulphur (arb)||0,65%||Max 90%|
|Size (0-50mm)||Above 90%||n/a|
The procedures are as follows-
1. Buyer send LOI
2. SELLER issues soft corporate offer
3. Buyer accepts soft corporate offer and seller issues COA
4. Buyer send ICPO and LC draft
5. Seller issues contract.
6. After signing contract LC opens
With 5 working days
7. After opening LC , with in 20 days shopping is done.
For all the request please send your LOI.
Please ask for any other type of coal.
Please serious end buyers or mandates who can follow procedure e-mail us at;
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org